We are still hiring!
Our team in the Simmons Gainsford Uckfield office is growing, so we are looking for an Accounts & Audit Semi-Senior to join us.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the right skills and experience, then please apply.
“I love being in the Accounts & Audit team as it’s like being part of a family.”
- Draft and prepare client accounts/statutory accounts of partnerships and LLPs along with Tax computations
- Assist and participate in audit assignments at client sites
- Draft Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
- Compile Profit and Loss accounts, balance sheets of assets and liabilities and trial balance accounts
- Draft reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls
- Liaise closely with clients and other stakeholders, keeping the relevant manager/supervisor informed of developments
The above duties are not definitive.
Skills & Experience:
- Already working towards ACA/ACCA qualification or QBE
- Double entry accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Statutory and management accounts preparation for UK entities
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH